Producing content to make life quicker, easier, cheaper, safer, smarter, better & healthier. + useful information. How to, & tips

New Health Statistics & Quotes - Recent Posts - Food & Nutrition - Health & Fitness - How To + Tips


Health & Exercise


Inspiration to Give Up Your Medication - Stories of people who gave up their medication & Exposing the truth about Doctors and the pharmaceutical companies. 

The Solutions To All Dangerous Particles, Poisons & Pollutions. Many people think they're living a healthy life. It's not just vehicle pollution that's a problem.

One Year On. How I am Winning The Fight Against An Incurable Disease Ankylosing Spondylitis. One year on - I swapped drugs for exercise and nutrition. 

Why You Need To Make Thickies Before Making Smoothies:The best and only way to make smoothies.  

J.W.S Jumper Workout Sessions - Instructions & Images: How to turn an old jumper or shirt into a weight training, weight bearing exercises outfit.

Below are six life articles. A must for anyone with A.S, Arthritis or other joint problems.

http://theonlywayproductions.blogspot.co.uk/

1. Introduction. How I Have Almost Cured My Ankylosing Spondylitis, Arthritis & Other Joint Injury's.




2. Story / History & All Symptoms. How long I have been suffering for. How it changed my life for the worse, and why I made the decision to fight back.

3. Medical Reports, and results of my X-rays, Ultra sound and MRI scans. 

4. The First Year - Beginning Of Exercise Routine - Painful, Progressive & Positive.

4A Detailed Training Program. Dozens of exercise routines, thousands of repetitions for hours each day, and the best places to do them for maximum results.

5. Nutrition Information. Diet and important supplementary products I now take daily. 

6. Testimonials from medical professionals who knew how much pain and stiffness I was in.

7. One Year On. The progress.

    http://theonlywayproductions.blogspot.co.uk/

    No comments: